Terminal T3 Delhi
Terminal 3 Delhi opened in 2010 and one of the biggest airport in the world. This airport, spread over an area of 5,106 acres. All international flights are operated from terminal 3. Some domestic flights are also operated from this airport. This airport is 15 KM from New Delhi Railway station. Indira Gandhi international airport or Terminal T3 Delhi is one of the busiest airport of India and handling 46 million passengers a year.
Security in Terminal 3 Delhi by maintained using 3,000 security cameras and CCTV across the airport .The airport is operated by Delhi International Airport (DIAL) it’s a public-private consortium led by GMR Group. Total cash is distributed as –
Airports Authority of India (26%)
Eraman Malaysia (10%)
Terminal 3 total have 5 levels as below-
- Ground level – This level is arrival. Where you can find information desk, baggage claim area and restaurants.
- First level – This is departure level, where you will find currency exchange, café, immigration and airport security.
- Second level – here you will find food court and airport lounges.
- Third level- Airport lounges
- Fourth level – Airport lounges
- Fifth level – Transit hotel
Delhi Airport Terminal 3 is equipped with the following services –
- Business and VIP facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Duty-free outlets
- Left luggage
- Lost & found
- Information counters
- Airline lounges
- Food, drink and retail concessions
- Smoking zone
- Baggage Wrapping Services
Indira Gandhi International Airport provides day care rooms for infants and toddlers. These rooms are available around the clock for the comfort of the family. Delhi Terminal 3 also have a children’s play area located at international departures.
Medical facility is provided in terminal 3 Delhi as well. Its 24 hours service provided by Medanta. And if you want to buy some medicine you can find it in Guardian pharmacy.