“Sentosa island Singapore”
Sentosa island Singapore is leading leisure destination. A man made island and made for fun and enjoyment.In this 500 hectare island so many activities to do.
Sentosa were called before “Pulau Blakang Mati” means island of death. Sentosa was British Military base camp and many Chinese were killed here during the time of Japanese. After in 1972 this island changed to tourist place. And every year around 20 Million tourist visit this island. The name “Sentosa” is taken from Sanskrit language means “satisfaction”.
IN SENTOSA ISLAND SINGAPORE YOU WILL FOUND-
1) THEMED ATTRACTIONS.
5) GOLF COURSE.
6) YACHTING MARINA.
7) UNIVERSAL STUDIOS THEME PARK.
8) DOLPHIN ISLAND
9) FORT SILOSO SKYWALK
10) GO GREEN SEGWAY ECO ADVENTURE – SENTOSA
11) I FLY SINGAPORE – SENTOSA – Live your dreams with the world’s largest themed wind tunnel for indoor skydiving. With its state-of-the-art technology, I Fly Singapore has made flying more fun and easier than ever.
12) IMAGES OF SINGAPORE LIVE – SENTOSA -Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story.
13) KIDZANIA SINGAPORE – For kids play
14) LAKE OF DREAMS – Laser special effect and water cannons.
OTHER ATTRACTIONS –
15) MADAME TUSSAUDS SINGAPORE – Virtual Reality Racing Experience, famous wax attraction, Marvel 4d Cinema and “Spirit of Singapore” boat ride.
16) MEGA ADVENTURE PARK – Mega Climb, Mega Wall, Mega Jump.
17) OLA BEACH CLUB – A watersports center, beach club, family playground, and wedding and party venue.
18) PALAWAN PIRATE SHIP – A water play area designed for children aged 3-10 years old, Palawan Pirate Ship is free for guests to splash around and have fun with family “SO ENJOY”.
19) ROYAL ALBATROSS – cocktails cruises around Singapore’s coast. It’s a 47 meter ship. Enjoy a unique sailing experience.
20) SEA AQUARIUM- This Aquarium is home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 1,000 species, across into 50 different habitats.
21) SENTOSA 4D ADVENTURELAND – 4-D movie experience, virtual 4-D roller coaster and 4-D interactive shoot-out game.
22) SENTOSA MERLION -A 37 meter-tall mythical creature Merlion is a half lion half fish guardian of prosperity of Singapore.
23) SENTOSA NATURE DISCOVERY – get indulge with nature in Sentosa.
24) SINGAPORE CABLE CAR SKY NETWORK – Enjoy the scenic view of highway in Singapore from top.
25) SKYLINE LUGE & SKY RIDE – Sentosa – Skyline Luge Sentosa is the first-ever Luge introduced in Southeast Asia, offering 2 unique type of experiences, the Luge and Sky ride.
26) WINGS OF TIME –Night show on sea, laser effects, inspiring display of water, and fire effect.
27) WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA – Wave rides, live music, Bar Restaurants and beach party.
28) UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE – lost yourself in these seven zones of Universal Studios-
Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar.
29) TRICK EYE MUSEUM SINGAPORE – Sentosa – optical art museum from Korea with Augmented Reality (AR) features. Awaken all of your five senses as you step into Trick Eye’s World of 4D in Sentosa.
30) TIGER SKY TOWER – SENTOSA – Enjoy panoramic and beautiful views across Sentosa and Singapore’s Southern Islands – as well neighboring country Malaysia and Indonesia. This is Singapore tallest tower.
HOW TO REACH SENTOSA ISLAND SINGAPORE–
BY MRT –
Reach at Harbour Front MRT station in North East Line and you can walk from here to Sentosa by ViVo city mall.
Get monorail from ViVo city mall to Sentosa.
CABLE CAR –
you can take a cable car from ViVo City mall to Sentosa.
While in Sentosa you can ride a free bus to others destination in sentosa.