Phang Nga Bay
The best feature of Phang Nga Bay is vertical limestone karsts in the green colored water.
You can reach her by taking a boat from the northern end of Phuket.
Phang Nga Bay is located between the Malay Peninsula and Phuket. This place is surrounded by very beautiful views.
Here you can enjoy clean water river, wildlife, and native lifestyle.
How to reach here –
You can easily reach here from Phuket or Krabi. From here you can easily get boats to Phang Nga Bay.
You can also reach by bus to Panga Nga and then you will hire a boat to reach here. But this route will be a little far.
Why Phang Nga Bay is so famous –
You can see many famous movies shooting held here. The man with the golden gun movie. Other than the movies, it offers to explore many beautiful views and caves.
What you can see and do in Phang Nga Bay-
1. Ao Phang Nga National park –
This park is also known as the Andaman Sea. Here you will see many limestone tower karst islands. The most famous one is Khao Phing Kan which is also known as James Bond Island.
2. Khao Phing Kan –
This is one of the parts of Phang Nga national park. Khao Phing kan means hills leaning against each other. Before it’s named as Koh Tapu means nail island, because of its pointed mountain.
- You can enjoy here watching limestone cliffs.
- Beautiful scenery all around
- Perfect for taking pictures
How to reach here –
1. The best way to reach here is from Krabi. From here you can easily get Longtail boat rides to James bond island.
2. The other way will be from Phuket. You can easily hire boats here. They will take you Phang Nga Bay where you can see many other tourist attractions as well.
You need to go Au Por in Phuket.
These both tours will cost you around 3000 Baht.
3. Get a bus from Phuket to Phang Nga that will cost you 100 Baht. Then go to a national park where you can get a long tail boat. It will cost you around 1500 to 2000 Baht.
4. You can also hire a private boat that will cost you around 8000 to 10000 Baht.
5. You can book your tour to here online as well.
3. Ko Hong island –
Beautiful place best for taking pictures and swimming.
You can book your trip online.
4. Koh Panyee village –
This village also must visit the place. You can see here how locals are living. Most of them are Muslims. So you can also visit a beautiful Mosque here.
5. cave adventures –
There are many caves in this place. You can enjoy there thrill as well.
Our other blogs about Thailand which will help you travel better.