Patong beach in Phuket – What to do in Patong
Patong is a beach resort town in Phuket Island. Patong beach in Phuket lined with bars, restaurant, and hotels. If you want to enjoy Phuket nightlife then visit Bangle road near Patong beach in Phuket. Patong is bright, bold and big. That’s why millions of people visit Patong every year.
Patong means Beach in Thai. And it’s true because it has one of the Thailand best beaches.
If you want to enjoy the best nightlife in Thailand after Pattaya then Patong can be your next destination. Patong beach in Phuket is 2.85 km long. And it’s around 14.5 Km from Phuket city.
Why Patong is so popular –
1. Because of its fantastic nightlife in Bangle road. This road is full of go-go bars, night clubs, café, and restaurants.
2. This place has a beautiful beach named as Patong beach.
3. Many places to shopping, to stay in cheap and to eat.
About Patong beach –
Patong beach in Phuket is the busiest place. This beach is around 3 km long and stays crowded during holidays and peak seasons. North part of this beach remains a little crowded so you can enjoy there.
What you can do in Patong beach –
1. You can do some Thai body massage
4. Relax and swim off course
What more you can do in Patong –
1. Have a drink in the best rooftop bars.
2. Do some shopping in one of the best malls in Thailand – Try in Central Patong and Jung Ceylon Malls.
3. Have a visit to the night market – you can visit the Otop market and Malin Plaza. These 2 are the most popular night market in Patong.
4. Have some fun in Bangle road.
5. Paradise complex – This is also known as Gay Street. And it’s located just right side of Royal paradise hotel. You can enjoy here Lady Boy cabaret show as well.
6. Have some food in Patong best restaurants.
Pan Yaah – Serve Thai and seafood and gives you the best view of Patong beach in Phuket. Its situated north side of beach along Kamala beach road.
La Gritta – It’s an Italian restaurant. This is located in the south part of the Patong beach in Amari Phuket (4.5-star hotel). This restaurant also offers an amazing view of the beach.
7. Stay in the best location – Here are some best hotels in Patong.
Holiday inn Phuket
Some of the best and cheap hotels in Patong –
C & N Hotel
The Yim Siam
8. Patong Boxing Stadium –
Here you can watch live muay Thai boxing. The boxing ring here is the biggest in south Thailand. You can also book the match tickets online like from KLOOK. You can see Thai boxing here on Monday, Thursday and Saturday night. It’s starting at 9 Pm.
Ticket price –
VIP – 1800 Baht
Ringside seat – 1500
Regular – 1300
If you want to learn Thai boxing you can contact them as well.
9. KUDO Beach Club –
It’s a popular Italian restaurant in Patong. So if you are looking for some drinks and snacks then visit this place. This club also has a swimming pool, Bars and a rooftop restaurant.