Mines View Park in Baguio
Mines View Park in Baguio is an observation place and a popular tourist destination. From this place you will see a beautiful view of Benguet’s gold, copper mines and the Cordillera Mountains. Mines View Park in Baguio is around 5 km from Session Road. Baguio botanical garden and mention house is very near from this path.
WHAT TO DO IN MINES VIEW PARK –
- Mines view park in Baguio you will see lots varieties of plants and flowers also a market with Souvenir shops. Souvenir shops are selling t-shirts, silver jewelry and wooden items.
- In mines view Park if you want to wear local traditional dress or costume of “Ifugso people” you can wear for 25 pesos.
- You can click pictures on horse as well they will give you a nice hat to wear. These horses are very colorful so you can enjoy taking picture with those.
- And there is a good luck pond so if you throw coins into the pond something good will happen with you May be.
- So if you want to see the beautiful view and mountains of Baguio city you need to go by stairs going down. And take care while you are walking in stair maybe they are wet and slippery. You can hire a binocular for 5 to 10 minute by paying little money.
I am sure you will really love view from here, it’s really look very nice and very amazing. In weekends you will see lots of people here, you may be stuck in traffic for a while. If you love photography then this place is perfect for you because the view of this place is very nice and wonderful
- If you want to buy good quality of strawberry and ube jam ,peanut butter and other stuff just go to Good Shepherd. This place is just near to Mines View Park in Baguio around 100 meters.
- Click picture with big size “Saint Bernard dog’s”.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR MINES VIEW PARK –
- Good Shepherd Convent – 0.5 KM
- The Mansion – 0.9
- Pink Sisters’ Convent and Chapel – 2.6
- Philippine Military Academy – 3.4
- Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral – 3.2
- Bell House – Camp John Hay – 2.5
- Botanical Garden – 2.3
- Burnham Park – 3.7
- BenCab Museum – 8.3
- Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto – 5.1
Mines View Observation Deck, Mines View, Baguio, Philippines.
5 AM TO 8 PM ,All the days in week.
It’s free to come here and see this beautiful view from mines view Park
HOW TO REACH HERE –
BY JEEPNEYS – Ride a jeepney that going plaza to mines view.
BY TAXI – Just tell driver to drop you Mines view.
MINES VIEW PARK IN BAGUIO HD VIDEO –