Manila Ocean Park
The Manila ocean park is an Oceanarium in the Capital of Philippines, Manila. This park is owned by China Oceanic Philippines Inc. Manila Ocean Park is located just behind of Rizal Park. This place opens for the public on March 2008. Above this park is a hotel named as H2O. This hotel is owned by Manila Ocean Park.
These are the attraction in Manila Ocean Park –
1. OCEANARIUM – Here you will see 14,000 marine animals of 277 species. Because of this huge variety, Manila Ocean Park considers as one of the best Aquarium in the world. Oceanarium has 7 sections. There is an underground tunnel from where you can see many aquatic animals.
The water in Oceanarium comes from Manila bay after filtration.
2. TRAILS TO ANTARCTICA – This is a Penguin park. Here you will many live Humboldt penguins. You will learn more about this beautiful creature like how they are living in the coldest place on earth. There is also a Christmas village here. Manila Ocean Park also hatching these penguins here. They already produce more than 13 Baby Penguin. Here you will feel cold because they create an environment like Antarctica.
3. NEON RIDES – This is the first time in the Philippines. Here you can ride in Volkswagen-inspired cars which have many colorful lights call neon lights. These cars run by paddling.
4. THE BIRDHOUSE – Here you will see hundreds of colorful birds. So if you love birds they come to visit this. You can also enjoy while feeding them.
5. WORLD OF CREEPY CRAWLIES – Here you can see and many insects, spiders, worms, bugs, Lizards, Chameleon, snakes, frogs and many more.
6. BIRDS OF PREY KINGDOM – Here you will see closely Brahmin Kites bird. You can touch him take a picture with him. In Tagalog, this bird is known as Banog.
7. SUPER TOY COLLECTION – Kids will love this place because it’s full of many toys. Here you will also see some superhero costume-wearing by staff. Like superman and Spiderman. There are also many slides that end in so many small balls.
8. PENGUIN TALK SHOW – Here you can enjoy talking with animated Penguin. This attraction is the first time in the Philippines. This penguin speaks Filipino and English.
9. BACK OF THE HOUSE – Here you will how they are maintaining properly Manila Ocean Park. You will learn many things here.
10. ALL-STAR BIRD SHOW – watch some amazing bird’s shows. These birds will do so many stunts acts in front of you. You will really enjoy watching those. Birds will pick balls and put in a basket, fix a word; they will answer a math question and many more. These birds are well trained. The birds they have are macaws, cockatoos, and eagles.
11. SYMPHONY EVENING SHOW – these colorful shows made of water, air, fire, and light. With super multimedia effect, it looks so amazing. There is also a huge colorful fountain; many aquatic animals will be displayed in a fantastic way. Time of this show is 6:30 Pm.
12. FISH SPA – Here fish will clean your feet. So just relax and let fish do their work. And the end result will be clean and refreshing feet.
13. THE BARNYARD – Here you will see many cute pet animals like bunnies, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, and chickens. You can run and play with them. You can also find small and cute these pets babies.
14. AUGMENTED REALITY ENCOUNTER – This is the first in the Philippines. You will enjoy a lot playing with animated Dolphins, Whale shark, Eagle, and Mermaid. They will also give you 10 your picture, 4 videos, and a USB.
15. JELLIES EXHIBIT – Here you will see Jellyfish in a display with multimedia effects. So if you want to know about jellyfish then you should visit this attraction. Because of the multimedia effect, this place looks so colorful.
16. SEA LION SHOW – Amazing sea lion live show. I really love this one. Sealion is so talented. They will do so many stunts, Play with a ball, they will copy what their master is doing, they will clap, and they know how to salute.
If you want to see above all attraction then you need to pay 1000 PHP per person. If you want to visit some selected attraction like 4 you need to pay 400 PHP.
Now some adventure Water Play –
1. AQUANAUT – If you want to do this activity you need to pay 995 PHP. In this, you will be underwater with a breathing helmet. And you will enjoy seeing many aquatic creatures. And if you don’t know swimming you can do it as well.
2. Sharks & Rays Swim Encounter – In this adventure you will play with Sharks and Ray fishes. It will cost you 550 PHP.
3. Mermaid Swim Experience – If you wish to become mermaids then try this experience in Manila ocean park. It will cost you 350 PHP.
4. Sea Lion Trainer – Learn how to train a sea lion while swimming with them. It will cost you 800 PHP.
Manila Ocean Park Behind Quirino Grandstand, Ermita Luneta Manila Philippines 1000
Manila Ocean Park Hours –
10 AM – 8 PM during Weekdays | 9 AM – 8 PM during Weekends & Public Holidays
OTHERS PHILIPPINES POST –