Manila Bay walk
The Manila Bay walk is a seaside esplanade facing manila bay in the Philippines. Manila Bay walk is 2 Km long. And stretch from US embassy in Manilla to Cultural Center of the Philippines. Manila Bay walk is famous for its beautiful sunset and evening walk. Here also you will find many open-air café, open-air bars, dance spots, and restaurants. Which serve delicious Filipino food.
Philippines government had shut down the Manila Bay Walk along Roxas Boulevard road for proper cleaning of the bay. Environment and Natural Resources Secretary Mr. Roy Cimatu makes a surprise inspection at the Bay walk area of Manila Bay near the US embassy in Manila. They also put a no swimming sign here. Because the quality of water is not good in this area.
You can enjoy walking there but not swimming because cleaning is still in progress. During the weekend there are more than 200,000 visitors to come here.
Environment Secretary Mr. Roy Cimatu gives a statement that end of the 2019 year you can swim some parts of Manila Bay.
If you want to ride on a cruise you can go to the southern end of the Manila Bay walk. In this part, you can also enjoy many varieties of food like Thai, Arabic and fast food.
Places to visit near Manila Bay walk
1. SM Mall of Asia – This is the largest mall in Asia.
2. Manila Ocean Park – Large aquarium with many fun activities to do. There is also a big tunnel inside the ocean park from there you can enjoy to see many aquatic animals. If you want to watch the shark and penguin then come here.
3. Malate District – Here you can visit Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden. This is also the place for having fun with Filipina girl because here is a red light area. So if you are looking some fun then come to Malate. There are also many good bars here.
4. Manila Bay Cruise by Sun Cruises – if you want to enjoy a romantic dinner in Cruise in Manila bay then contact them.
Their location is – Esplanade Seaside Terminal, Seaside Blvd., SM MOA Complex. They also offer some tour in Manila.
And they charge 550 pesos per person for a dinner on cruise.
5. Coconut Palace – This place is a part of Philippines culture center and facing Manila Bay. Interesting thing is that 70% it’s made of coconut tress parts. The roof of this house is made like a Philippine hat which is also known as Salakot.
6. San Sebastian Church – This church is UNESCO world heritage and designated as Philippine national historic landmark
7. Hobbit House – It’s a famous bar where all employees are dwarf and cute.
8. Money Museum – You can see old Philippines currency here.
Some of the best Restaurants near Manila Bay –
1. Starbucks – Café and offer American food
2. Outback Café – Australian and American food with Bar and Pub
3. Yellow cab pizza –
4. Emerald Garden – Serve Chinese, Asian food.
5. Jollibee – Filipino and Asian food with fried chicken.
6. Royal Korean Restaurant –
Manila Bay walk address –
Roxas Blvd, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila
Opening hours –
5 AM TO 12:30 AM all days in a week.
You can easily reach in Manila Bay walk by taxi.
OTHERS PHILIPPINES POST –