How to make wordpress website step by step in hindi –
This is my first tutorial about making website on word press. And in this i am telling about visual editor,color scheme for you website, Your name in website and how you will put it , Your twitter link , your e mail id , your Facebook address, how to change your profile image, update section and little bit about plugin.
- POST IN WORDPRESS – Creating post is very important for a website. So in this video you will see how we can create post for our wordpress website. You will see how to add post , how to make a category and how to put proper tags . And you will learn how you can put a link in your website post as well. And how you can upload images. By putting link in your website , your website visitor can easily see your you tube video and you can easily gain more views.
- HOW TO PUT YOU TUBE VIDEO LINK IN POST – When you will put a video link in website it will start playing from your website only. So just click on edit and put link where you want to put. See very simple way.
- CATEGORY -Category means you will keep related post in same place and that place call category. By making category in your website, it helps a lot to users. They can easily reach to your post.
- SLUG – In this video you will learn about slug as well. Slug is a special link for specific category.
- MEDIA – Media is used for if you want to put any picture , videos or other files in your post in website. In Library you will see all your uploaded media. You can edit your media from library section. You will get URL as well of any particular media.
- PAGES – Their is difference between pages and menu in website. Mostly you will see pages are inside menu in word press website.
- COMMENTS – You can delete or approve comments in bulk action as well.
- MENU – When you will go admin panel and select Menu then click to change primary menu. You can make menu from your pages, post , category and link. In this video I am making menu by my pages. You can change the location of menu by just dragging it. You can create sub menu by just dragging menu just right side. You can make your menu for Your you tube channel as well. You can easily remove any menu by just clicking right side of menu then just click on remove.
- THEME – You can find theme section in Appearance section. When you will select add new theme you will see 4 options – Featured, Popular, latest and Favorite. So you can select any of these options. You can search any theme as well. If your website is on travel just put travel in search bar , you will see many options here. When you install a theme is wordpress your all data will remain same like your post , your pages etc. Only the look of website will change will new theme. So when you will click on customized option your pc screen split in 2 parts. 1st the left side one has many options and right side you will see the changes you will make. On top you will see your website name. And down of this you will see your theme name and you can change theme from here as well. And then down you will see -1) Site identity – from this option you can change your website name and image.2) Manage theme color – you can manage your website color.
- STATIC PAGE – You can see this option in Appearance section wordpress admin panel. just click this option then go to customized then on Home page setting then you will see this. this option is use for setting of your home page , like what you want to show to your visitor first when they will visit your website. So here you have 2 option –
1) Your latest post – Means if you want to show your recent post first to visitor then you can select this option.
2) Static page – Means you can select a page or some other text to show first in home page of your website.
- WIDGETS – A WordPress Widget is a small software that performs a specific function. You can find the list of available widgets by going to the Appearance section then open Widgets section in your WordPress dashboard panel. In side bar you will see the widgets that already in your wordpress website. And if you want any widgets you can drag it from available section to side bar. In most of the website you will find widgets in header or footer section. Common used widgets are – Contact us Gallery Search Recants comments Facebook like box
- PLUGIN – Plugin option you can see just down of appearance section in wordpress admin panel. Plugin are application that makes your wordpress website functionality easy. When you will click in plugin option you will see installed plugin list in your website. You can add plugin just by clicking add new button. In this video i am showing how you can install plugin named as contact form 7. just click on activate for download it. you will see this contact form icon will form in admin panel in left side. I will just paste a code in my post. Then i will see contact us option down of my post.
- USER ROLE – Hi Friends today we will see if you will give subscriber role to someone in your wordpress website what changes he can make to your website. You just need to put email and password of this subscriber. Then he will get notify with email that you make him as subscriber for your website. And he can only see his profile in your website. A subscriber of your website cant do any changes on your website.
- SEO EDITOR – So if you give this role to some one he can change these settings in your website – 1) Can changes post , add post , delete post 2) Can add media or delete media 3) Can add pages and approve comments 4) Can add plugin or delete them 5) Add user and delete them
- SEO MANAGER – SEO manager for your wordpress website what changes he can do in your website. 1) He can post a new post and delete it 2) He can put any picture and remove it 3) He can approve comments and delete them 4) He can change setting of your website 5) Main work he can do SEO for your wordpress website.
- CONTRIBUTER – Contributor can do in your website. 1) Contributor can put a new post. 2) contributor can approve comments 3) He can change tool setting
Just click the link to see full video on making wordpress website in hindi –