“GARDEN BY THE BAY IN SINGAPORE”
Garden by the bay in Singapore is a natural park and one of the popular tourist attractions . Lots of things to see here. If you want to see the wonderful view of this garden you can get it on top of “Marina Bay sand Hotel”. This hotel located just opposite side of the Garden. Garden by the bay in Singapore spread over 101 hectares. This park contains three main gardens.
- South garden
There are lots of things to see here. I make a list of those things only for you so check them out –
- FLOWER DOME – This is largest glass greenhouse in the world and most visited place of Garden by the bay in Singapore. You will be surprised by changing the display of flowers and plants. Area of this place is 1.2 Hectares.
Admission fee –
All prices are in Singapore Dollers.
Singapore Resident – Adult: $12
Senior Citizen (≥60 years old) -$8
Child (3-12 years old) – $8
For tourist –
Adult – $ 28
Child – $15
2. CLOUD FOREST – You will see here very big world tallest Indore water fall. Beautiful view of 35 meter mountains surrounded by different plants species. Area is 0.8 Hectares.
Price is same as Flower Dome.
3. OCBC SKY WAY – The height of sky way is 22 meter from ground level and 128 meter long. You will see from here beautiful view of “Marina Bay Sand Hotel” and Garden by the Bay.
Senior (≥60 years old): $8
Child (3-12 years old): $5
Price is same for Singapore resident and tourist.
4. SUPER TREE GROVE –These are big trees with 25 to 50 meters tall. Looks very beautiful during light show in every evening.
5. ART SCULPTURES – See here more than 40 sculptures from all over the worlds. These are amazing example of human arts on stone. I am sharing the name of some –
- The Pamela hat
- The Eagle has landed
- Magnificent bull
- Trio of kingfishers
6. THE CANYON – You will find here largest collection of sculptural rocks along a 400 meter long dragon shaped trail. Entry is free.
7. BAY EAST GARDEN – Beautiful roads, wide open lawns and pines trees. Marina bay skyline looks so attractive from here. Garden open 24 hours and all days in a week. Area is 32-hectare.
Entry is free and open 24 hours.
8. HERITAGE GARDENS – Free entry.
9. DRAGONFLY & KINGFISHER LAKES – Rich source of water life from plants to fish. Free to see.
10. CHILDREN’S GARDEN – Water play, educational program and playing area. Free to see and enjoy.
11. SUN PAVILION – See beautiful dessert plants more than 100 varieties. Free to see.
12. WORLD OF PLANTS – Learns here about Plants.
13 .LIGHT SHOW – In every evening starting from 7:45 you can see Light show here.
18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953
Tel: +65 6420 6848
HOW TO REACH GARDEN BY THE BAY IN SINGAPORE –
MRT – You can reach here with MRT, just get down in “Bayfront MRT station”.
BUS – Catch bus number 400.
SOME PICTURES OF THIS PLACES –