CHRISTMAS VILLAGE BAGUIO
Feel artificial snow, twinkling lights and sound in Christmas village Baguio. This place is one of the top tourist attractions in Baguio in November and December Month of every year. So if you want to feel and play with artificial snow come Christmas village Baguio Philippines.
Every year Christmas village Baguio changes there theme and decoration. This place is also known as Santa’s garden. And better to come here in weekdays because of much crowded on weekends.
If you plan to come here on Saturday or Sunday it will be better to come before 4 or 5 PM.
While entering inside they will put a removable tattoo in your arm written as “good job”.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE AND DO IN CHRISTMAS VILLAGE BAGUIO
- Enjoy artificial snow after 7 pm and it’s every after 30 minutes
- Dance with Music
- Colorful and dancing lights
- Taking the picture with Santa
- Wishing wall to write your best wishes
- Many colorful artificial flowers
(more than 10,000 artificial flowers)
- Fresh flowers (5000)
- Nativity Pageant
- Live Performers
- Have some food and drinks
- Giant Christmas trees
NOTE THESE ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Rubber slippers
- Outside drink and food
WHILE COOMING CARRY THOSE
- Cash – Inside there are some food and shops they only take cash
- Small towel to wipe your hair and face because of snow bubbles it will be wet
Country club road, Camp John Hay, Baguio, Benguet
Baguio Country Club (BCC)
Baguio country club member – Free
Adults – 120 Pesos
Children 4 to12 years – 50 Pesos and they also have height measurements.
Children below 3 years – Free
Senior citizen – 85 P
PWD (Pinoys with Disabilities) – Free
5 PM to 10 PM on weekdays
5 PM to 11 PM on weekends
And Christmas village Baguio is open from 27th November 2018 to 6th January 2019.
CONTACT NUMBER – (074) 619 2050
THINGS TO SEE NEAR CHRISTMAS VILLAGE BAGUIO
HOTELS NEAR CHRISTMAS VILLAGE BAGUIO
- IGGY’S INN
- ALBERGO HOTEL
- LE MONET HOTEL
- Diamond Resort
HOW TO REACH CHRISTMAS VILLAGE BAGUIO
- You can easily reach here by paid taxi from Baguio city
- By Jeepney – Ride a Jeepney going to Camp John Hay From Baguio city
SOME MORE PICTURE