Changi Airport Singapore
Changi Airport is Singapore major international airport. This airport awarded as world best airport by Skytrax since 2013 now it’s (2018). And it also considered as world most crowded and busiest airport. This airport is in “Changi” and it is easily accessed by MRT. Many flights of these airline operates from Changi airport Singapore–
Jet star Asia.
Every week about 7200 flights depart and arrive in Changi airport Singapore. And 1 flight in 80 second. This airport won more than 558 awards since its open.
Changi airport has 4 major terminals. And all terminals can handle 85 million passengers in annual time.
Terminal 1, opened in 1981, Terminal 2, opened in 1990, Terminal 3, opened in 2008, Terminal 4, opened on 31 October 2017.
*Terminal 5 is set to be ready in the late 2020s*
Facilities provided by Changi airport –
- Kids play area.
- Diaper changing rooms and nursing rooms.
- Enchanted Garden, with interactive displays that come to life with sight and sound. You can hear here very beautiful sound of nature.
- Entertainment Deck & Entertainment Corner – with fully free Wi-Fi. In Entertainment Corner you can enjoy your gaming skills.
- Butterfly Garden (Terminal 3) – Over then 1000 butterfly’s lives here. So you can enjoy seeing them.
- Restaurants and Bar – These are some famous restaurants in Changi Airport –
Old Street Bak Kut Teh
London Fat Duck
Andes by Astons
- Steel in Bloom – Nature lovers
- Heritage Façade
- Movie theatre
- Koi Pond – You will see here beautiful fishes.
- The Slide @ T3 – Its Singapore’s tallest slide and the world’s tallest slide in an airport. Enjoy it in Terminal T3. If you spend 10 $ Singapore dollar in Changi airport you are redeem that in same day by doing one free ride here.
- Free-to-use rest areas – Best place to have rest in airport.
- Local SIM card purchase.
- Money changers.
- Pay-per-use lounges.
- Phone booths.
- Changi Airport – Play Area.
- PORTER SERVICES is available at all terminals to help you move your baggage when you depart or arrive in Changi Airport.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Airline lounges.
- Baby care room.
- Baggage storage.
- Charging Points.
HOW TO REACH CHANGI AIRPORT –
- BY MRT – Reach “Tanah Marah” MRT station from there catches MRT to “Changi Airport”.
- BY BUS – You can catch bus number 24, 34, 36, 110, 27, 53 and 858. For your continence get EZ link card to buy ride in bus.
- BY TAXI – you can find taxi everywhere in Singapore. To make your pre booking you can contact these taxi operators-
WATCH FULL VIDEO ABOUT CHANGI AIRPORT SINGAPORE NOW JUST CLICK THE LINK
Comfort or City cab Tel: +65 6552 1111
Premier Taxi Tel: +65 6363 6888
Prime Taxi Tel: +65 6778 0808
SMRT Taxi Tel: +65 6555 8888
Tran scab Tel: +65 6555 3333
CONTACT INFORMATION –
Singapore Changi Airport is managed by Changi Airport Group (Singapore). Our address is –
Singapore Changi Airport
PO Box 168
Tel: +65 6595 6868
Enquiry: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]